Two Level House Like Unit 2533 sq ft
From 1920’s shoe repair shop to a stunning residential gem. what once served as a local Mission shop has now been transformed into a dramatic light-filled urban retreat.
The beautifully crafted facade surrounds a truly breathtaking re-imagining of a modern and extremely livable home. Soaring ceilings with dramatic scale, light-filled open spaces over two levels, custom spa with in-built sauna. This quiet, peaceful urban retreat is an entertainer's dream. The trendy gourmet side of the Mission District’s 20th Street corridor, easy freeway access, and commuter shuttles are just a stone’s throw away.
- 3+ Bedrooms, 4 full Bathrooms including 3 Master Suites
- Spa Suite with custom in-built Sauna
- Chef's Kitchen, clean lines, kitchen island with seating
- Thermador Appliances, Neolith countertops and German LEICHT cabinetry
- All Bathrooms have German LEICHT vanity cabinetry with Caesarstone countertops
- Wine Room with custom wine library and refrigeration
- Media Room with projector and integrated sound system and wet bar with refrigerator
- Laundry room with Samsung washer and dryer
- Duravit / Hansgrohe / Grohe / Graff bathroom fittings
- New plumbing, electrical, sewer, seismic/foundation, roof, fire sprinkler system
- 1 Car side-by-side Garage, pre wired for electric car charger
- Smart-Home System includes Sonos wireless audiovisual systems, speakers/wiring throughout, Nest climate controls, Video Entry System and Burglar Alarm with added outdoor video surveillance. All controlled via smartphone or iPad
- Smoked Oak floors with Radiant heating utilizing multi-zone controls
- Custom Western doors and windows
- LED recess lighting throughout, custom lighting fixtures
- 2 private Outdoor Terraces: Lower level Bedroom Terrace with garden wall, Upper Terrace provides indoor/outdoor living experience
- Mezzo Gas Fireplace, extra wide
- Separate meters for Gas and Electric, 3rd meter for common areas
3D Virtual Tour
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Anthony Koutsos
Without a doubt, the Mission District is one of San Francisco's most vibrant neighborhoods. Stately turn-of-the-century homes line the sunny blocks of this uniquely San Franciscan district. In between its main thoroughfares of Dolores, Guerrero, and Valencia, you can find many smaller hidden architectural treasures dotting the intimate cross-street alleyways.
San Francisco's oldest building stands at the corner of 16th and Dolores. Constructed in 1776, Mission Dolores draws the gaze of passersby with its clean, early-colonial Mexican style. It remains an active Roman Catholic church, and is open daily for services and to visitors alike. Just around the corner is Dolores Park, one of the city's great neighborhood hangouts, where you might be lucky enough to catch an outdoor performance by the San Francisco Mime Troupe. Time seems of no consequence on sunny afternoons while families recline along the comfortably sloping landscape. Daytime is for the sun-worshipping crowds, while warm nights are all about people watching.
Valencia Street is among the hippest nighttime destination on the planet. Throngs of young folks dropping into the trendy new eateries, filling the local watering holes for their fix of poetry and music, hitting the local performance spaces for inspired avant-garde happenings. You will find a cultural mecca, as well as a food experience beyond compare along these lively streets.
Public transportation is as good as it gets in the Mission. Two BART stations, at 16th and Mission and 24th and Mission, complement a complete bus schedule to downtown and beyond.